What services do you provide?
My work covers 5 main areas:
- Magic Shows: either on stage or as a close up magician
- Business Training: Specialist communication and presentation skills, focussing on body language, for companies or individuals
- Keynote Speaker: two very different motivational speeches to inform, inspire and entertain
- Magic in Healthcare: working with Breathe Arts Health Research I design and teach magic as a therapeutic and clinically effective intervention, for both physical and mental health issues
- Magic Consultation…
Where are you happy to work? do you travel?
I am based in London, but I travel nationally and internationally for work.
I’m having a party / celebration, I want something special to mark the occasion but I’m not sure exactly what. What do you suggest?
After many years of performing in all kinds of situations and conditions, I am very happy to chat and suggest a tailored approach for you.
Do you do children’s parties?
I am happy entertaining all ages with magic, but I don’t do children’s parties per se. Again, I would be happy to make one or two suggestions if required.
Can we meet you first?
The first step would be to drop me an email, and then have a telephone conversation to find out a little more.
How much do your services cost?
It depends on what it is that you need! If you drop me an email with more information I can provide you with tailored quote. Also, 50% of my keynote speech goes to Breathe AHR.
What do we need to do to confirm a booking?
You will be sent a booking form to complete and place a 50% deposit to secure your booking.
Can my child go to the magic camp?
The camps offered by Breathe Arts Health Research are specifically designed for children with Hemiplegia. If you want to know more you can contact them directly, here is a link to their website:
Do you teach 1 to 1 magic classes?
I do indeed, but I need to be sure that it is something that you are really dedicated to. / sorry this magician never gives away the secrets of magic.
What does a magician know about business training?
More than you might realise. I know how to engage people, how to use body language and how to enthuse them all in a natural, easy manner. I’m happy to explain how - sign up to a session!
How many people can take part in the business training?
I prefer small teams between 8-20 people so everyone gets attention. I also offer 1 to 1s.
How does the business training work?
This is not just a powerpoint where I talk and you listen, set up. It’s so much more!!! Those taking part are very much involved- it’s quite hands on. There is a little prep required by the participants, but everything is done in a very relaxed and fun way!
What facilities do you need?
It would be very useful for me to have a room to get changed in. If a stage performance, suitable lighting and sound equipment.
A room to suit the size of the group attending - there needs to be space for them to move around. Power supply in the room.
- A lapel microphone;
- Projector and screen to show images and deliver sound.
- Depending on the size of the audience, and if I include small amount of magic as an illustration, a live camera feed and operator will be needed to project the action onto a large screen. This is optional depending on the precise requirements of the talk.